Digital Marketer and Content Engagement Weaver of the Social Interwebs
Ixchel Rainbow Living is seeking a marketing divx who is passionate about wellness and working for the planet, to help us leap into this next stage of growth and evolution.
Ixchel (sounds like ee-shell), is an intuitive Soul Alchemist and Flow Coach, a bee mystic and a regenerative entrepreneur. She guides Changemakers, Lightworkers, and World Leaders — bringing transformative daily rituals of renewal to these cosmic warriors making a difference for the planet.
Ixchel helps people renew their superpowers through Ancestral Eating, as a certified WildFit Coach. She helps leaders prepare for and integrate sacred plant medicine into their life journey. Ixchel supports Light Warrior’s commitment to massive transformation — in their lives or in the world — by coaching them on how to find Flow and stay in the Rainbow Light of Renewal by tapping into the resilience of their ancestors.
Why we need you:
The planet needs each of us (including you!) to be the best, most well, most heart-connected version of ourselves possible. Period. Healing the planet by helping people raise their frequency and claim their soul’s purpose is my calling.
And things are happening! Connecting with more people, and helping them connect with their Deep Why for getting well — leading more and more to WildFit wins and the Flow coaching that massively transforms them.
We seek a Digital Marketing and Content Manager in this time of enthusiastic growth of Ixchel Rainbow Living. You bring your love and track record of connecting with people through technology’s many gifts. Ixchel is able to focus on new client inquiries and high-touch coaching of amazing leaders.
What you’ll do:
In a nutshell, you’ll be using your marketing superpowers to help Ixchel Rainbow Living and the people we serve with Love to become more visible (yes, we want clients that want to be featured doing their good work in the world). You’ll help me manage my content, social, and email campaigns, including:
- Planning a digital marketing editorial calendar and campaigns (content, social, email) to drive growth, engagement, and tell brand stories
- Create space for me to consistently write transformational and educational pieces for my loving Followers
- Maintaining regular engagement and conversations with Ixchel’s social media followers on Facebook, YouTube and Instagram, throughout all stages of continued growth
- Creating and maintaining successful ad campaigns for Facebook and Instagram (knowledge of Swish video or Wave.video ad creation is a plus)
- Updating the Ixchel Rainbow Living website, including copywriting to brand standards
- Evaluate and Manage Ixchel Rainbow Living’s email lead generation and email campaigns (both organic and automated)
- Identify and report on campaign KPIs and other key marketing performance metrics regularly, to help shape overall company strategy and upwards trajectory
- Make marketing-related technology and process recommendations as needed and implement them
Who you are and the experience you bring:
- First and foremost, your love for the planet is at your core, and the work I’m doing aligns with you
- You have or desire a foundational self-care practice to support you becoming your best
- You lose track of time working on your projects because you love what you do
- You’re looking for a unique new opportunity to help take that to massive scale, for the planet
- You have a track record of building successful high-growth digital marketing programs, across multiple platforms
- You have experience with search marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, visual design and copywriting
- You’re a self-starter, good at working autonomously AND as part of team
- You’re well versed in WordPress, Mailchimp, Typeforms, YouTube, all things Facebook, IG, analytics tools. Bonus points for CRM platform experience. (Have a favorite? Let me know. I’m evaluating them now.)
- Bonus points if you know who Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi is and how to pronounce his name
This is a commission-based opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge and is called to help do this work of supporting wellness of Light Warriors in leadership. Generous commissions on each sales conversion of WildFit Challenge enrollment, 1×1 Coaching Services, and Sister Hive Mastermind and Retreat enrollment / sales. Opportunity for this to develop into a salaried position as we grow together.
Send your Cover Letter, Resume and client examples to [email protected]
Please put in the Subject: Ixchel’s Digital Weaver