Did you know that the secret to health and wellness is right outside your door? Ready to revolutionize your yard and feed your soul?
There were times for us when most of the food our family ate came from a box, package, or drive thru window — times when we let the day-to-day overrule our health and how we showed up in the world.
If that’s you, but you’ve really been craving solutions to live healthier AND make a difference in the world, read on. The solution could be as close as your own front yard.
If you’re like us you’ve probably, at some point (maybe even today!):
- Started a garden, but things just didn’t grow very well, and you gave up
- Wanted to be more involved in your community, but stayed inside and flipped on the TV or Facebook because you were tired, overwhelmed, etc.
- Made a commitment to yourself and your family to eat healthier
- Wanted to help solve problems like hunger or climate change
The Tierra: Online Permaculture Gardening Program is your Ultimate Guide to a Healthy Life
Tierra: Online is a permaculture gardening video series designed to show you how grow food, restore soil health, build community, and be resilient — at any scale — conveniently viewable on your desktop or laptop computer, or favorite mobile device.
17 in-depth conversations, Over 18 engaging hours
[Tierra: Online] is like taking a 3 day seminar in the comfort and convenience of your own home. I think my future gardens can’t help but be healthier and more productive with all the new information I have learned. –Cynthia R.
I loved watching and listening to the Tierra: Online talks. Even though I consider myself eco-literate, I found myself pausing the talks, scribbling notes, rewinding and watching again. — Jacqui M.
Tierra: Online features conversations with leading experts in gardening, soil science, urban gardening, and more. In the comfort of your home:
- Learn practical tips and solutions for creating a lush, fertile food forest of any size
- Get expert insights into turning your neighborhood into a resilient local food network.
- Get inspired to change the world, one yard at a time.
Meet the Tierra: Online Experts
Opening Ripples: Becoming Resilient
No-Till Your Way to Soil Fertility
Basins of Relations: Thinking Like a Watershed
Get in the Zone: An Ecosystem Blueprint for your Garden
From Pattern to Details: Emulating Natural Patterns
Every Drop Counts: Greywater and Catchment Guide
Intro to Urban Homesteading
Intro to Biodynamic Growing
Ego-System Re-Story-ation: Ecology of Awakening
Lessons in Urban Farming and Leadership
We’re All Indigenous: An Ancestral Wisdom Meditation
Re-Using Materials in Your Food Forest
Plant Guilds & Pollinators: An In-depth Guide
After the Harvest: Preserving and Seed Saving
Critters! — A Backyard Guide
Food Forests on a Budget
A Sample of What You’ll Learn From Tierra: Online
- The small, daily actions that can make for a more resilient you, family, and community (the secret ingredient to a healthful life!)
- Key secrets of “stacking functions” in your garden to make it more productive, fertile, and efficient
- Explore why the Earth is actually a verb, and learn to move forward in a more mutually enhancing way with All of Life
- Creative tips and tricks for repurposing common leftover materials in your home or yard and integrating them into your beautiful garden design
- Get the scoop on beneficial backyard critters — chickens, rabbits, and more — how to get started and the long term truths of keeping animals
- How to supercharge your soil health with an easy-to-follow intro to composting and no-till methods
- Learn the magic technique that will save you water while producing your best yields ever
- Tour nonprofit orgs and urban farms leading the fight against hunger that will inspire you to jump from the back yard to the community
- Learn the secrets of “companion planting” and the layers of a food forest group together for your garden’s growth, attracting pollinators, and more
- Get the secrets of thinking like a watershed when planning your food forest
- Learn how your shower, washing machine, roof, or a little mulch can save you thousands of gallons of water per year, while feeding your food forest
- Discover what you can do with your bounty, after the harvest — with easy canning, preserving, and fermenting how-to’s
- Discover how your ancestors can guide you in your garden
I gathered with 3 neighbors to watch the interview with Singing Frog Farms’ Paul & Elizabeth Kaiser. That started a whole conversation about our farming methods and we’ve pledged to work 1/2 our field without tilling as a result. That will represent a lot of greenhouse gas sequestered in the soil! — Joanne L
Who is Tierra: Online For?
Gardeners of all levels • Aspiring Green Thumbs • Families • School Gardeners • Civic and Service Groups • Civic Leaders and Activists • Church Groups • Urban Farmers • Business Owners • Mothers Groups • Granges • Water Activists • Beekeepers • Permies (Aspiring and Certified) • and many, many more!
SO Many Solutions — At a Fraction of What It’s Worth
Over 20 experts providing their expertise. 18+ hours of inspirational and thought-provoking videos full of ideas for creating your food forest. Access to the Resilience Guild private Facebook group. Access to future Q&A live webinars.
What is this worth to you? Some would pay $1500 for a program like this. We are offering the program to you for whatever price you feel is right for you. Thank you for supporting this important work and our speakers.
Tierra: Online – Pay What You Wish
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Tierra: Online conference work?
The Tierra: Online Online Conference allows you to view pre-recorded video conversations on your laptop or desktop computer or mobile device.
What’s included for my donation?
- Unlimited access to the videos throughout the conference and for one year following,
- Access to the Tierra: Online Resilience Kit, filled with bonus downloads and resources
- Access to the 8th & Bee Resilience Guild, a private Facebook group moderated by advisors.
- Exclusive access to future Q&A webinars
How do I access the videos?
Once we’ve received confirmation of payment for your access pass, we will set you up with a membership, password, and instructions for unlimited access to all 17 videos.
Is there any Q&A with the speakers?
No. The videos are pre-recorded, vs. a live webinar environment. However, you will be included in the 8th & Bee Resilience Guild, a private Facebook group where attendees can network, ask questions from our advisors, share ideas, and participate in future Q&A webinars which will be live events with a question and answer opportunity.
What is your cancellation / refund policy?
All sales of Tierra: Online products are final and non-refundable.